One fully-funded PhD position currently available (see link for detail)
Other projects within the research interests of our lab may also be possible.
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should consist of a single merged pdf file including:
- a full CV and publication list;
- a 1-2 page research statement describing your past research experience, current research interests, and why you are a suitable candidate for this project;
- a short proposal (0.5-1 page) on how you would address the project;
- the names and contact details of at least two referees;
- copies of (or links to) your publications and/or your Master’s thesis (if available).
Evaluation of candidates will begin on February 15th, 2020 and continue until the position is filled. All enquiries to email@example.com.